This session is part of Phil’s ‘Learning is the fuel for performance’ and will bring together Andrew’s legal experience and Phil’s business background to allow attendees to learn the more about the process of selling a business and to ask the experts any questions they have.
Andrew and Phil will focus on the options available to anyone selling a business and will cover the pros and cons of these options, how to prepare a business for sale, what the sale process looks like and suggested timescales.
The LinkedIn live will also consider some of the lesser-known options such as Employee Ownership Trusts and Management Buy Outs as well as what steps you may need to take if your business isn’t quite ready to be sold.
The session will cover:
- What are the main options for selling a business?
- What are the advantages and considerations of each option?
- Key considerations when preparing for sale?
- The sale process – what’s to expect from a buyer?
- Timescales of selling a business?
- Earnouts – how can they work well
- Options that are not usually considered?
- From a business perspective what elements affect the value of the business?
- If a business isn’t currently ready for sale but wants to work towards it, what steps do they need to take?
To find out more about the LinkedIn live and to book you place, please visit the LinkedIn event here.