Prompt, practical advice to help achieve the best result possible
Early intervention is vital when dealing with issues relating to insolvency and restructuring within a business, to provide the best opportunity for a successful turnaround. Our clients are given prompt, practical advice to help achieve their objectives and we continue to work closely with them to ensure they get the best result possible in these circumstances.
Broad experience and expertise
We regularly work with insolvency practitioners and advise:
- Directors and shareholders of companies in financial difficulties
- Liquidators and other Office Holders
- Creditors owed money by insolvent businesses or individuals
- Clients that are interested in buying assets from insolvent businesses or individuals
- Solvent liquidations and reorganisations
We also advise on a wide range of issues related to bankruptcy and personal insolvencies, including annulment, discharge and the effect on the matrimonial home.